I have to remind myself that I'm responsible for my feelings and my reactions. That said, sometimes it's really nice just to rant!
I have a life and a husband and a job and family and OTHER friends all of which I have to juggle around my schedule, DH's schedule, family schedules and friends' schedules. Get over it. And stop acting like I have to apologize every time something at work slips a week or every time DH and I have a Storm game. Or like I have to apologize every time I either already have plans or don't want to do something because I've done something every other free Saturday I've had for the last four weeks and just want some down time.
I'm not going to do less with DH, other people or for work. In fact I'm going to try to see some friends MORE often. And maybe, just maybe, get some of my life back from that three to four times a week commitment I've found myself totally enmeshed in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment