Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PUMAs

I only have time for a quick rant before going to dog school which could start off a whole different rant... some other time..

PUMAs. These women (and some men) need to get over Hilary not getting the democratic nomination. I understand they saw the first viable female presidential candidate NOT get the nomination and they get to see it "for real" in the next couple of days. I understand that's disappointing BUT women's rights and civil rights are closely tied together so it's equally amazing we're about to give the nomination to a black man.

What I truly do not understand is WHY these people who fought so hard for equal rights, equal pay (still working on that one), a woman's right to choose, etc. 30, 40 years ago give their vote to someone who would happily take all of that away? I don't get it.

1 comment:

cj_atc said...

This is why I prefer Cougars.